What will you learn?
- How to write the results section?
- What to include and exclude in the results section?
- What is the difference between the results and the discussion section?
- How to write the discussion section?
- What to include and exclude in the discussion section?
- What is the right format to represent results?
Why should you enroll?
The most challenging sections to write—the results and discussion sections are where you will showcase your research findings and emphasize their significance. This course will guide you on the most effective way to present your results and discussion sections.
A well-presented results section coupled with a convincing discussion could go a long way to persuade journal editors and reviewers of the novelty and impact of your study. However, these can also be the most challenging sections to write. But worry not, this course will handhold you through the nitty-gritties of these sections so that you are able to make the most of those exciting results!
What topics will you cover?
Lecture 1: Results and discussion: a quick overview
Lecture 2: The results section
Lecture 3: The discussion section
Lecture 4: Wrapping it all up: Results vs. Discussion