What will you learn?
- How to write a pre-submission inquiry
- How to write a great cover letter
- How to inquire about the current status of your paper
- Learn what to include in your response to peer reviewer comments
- How to apply for an APC waiver
- How to write a request for manuscript withdrawal
Why should you enroll?
Through this handbook, you will be able to identify different situations that might require you to communicate with the journal editor. The handbook also provides an email template for each situation. If you are unsure as to when and how frequently it would be appropriate to write to the editor, this handbook would solve all your queries.
What topics will you cover?
Chapter 1: Pre-submission Inquiry
Chapter 2: Cover letter
Chapter 3: Inquiry about the current status of your paper
Chapter 4: Response to reviewer comments
Chapter 5: Extension of deadline for submitting a revised manuscript
Chapter 6: Inquiry about the delay in decision
Chapter 7: Request to expedite the decision when you need it for graduation
Chapter 8: Submitting a revised manuscript as a new submission
Chapter 9: Withdrawing your manuscript from a journal
Chapter 10: Application for APC waiver