What will you learn?
- How you can track your manuscript’s status in the online submission system
- Understand the process flow at the journal end from manuscript submission to acceptance
- Understand the meanings of different statuses that are displayed from submission to first decision
- What statuses you can expect for your revised manuscript from submission to final decision
- What are the common queries that authors have about journal statuses along with their answers
Why should you enroll?
For every author, the time from a manuscript’s submission to final decision is perhaps the most nail-biting time! But worry not, there’s help at hand now! Through this handbook, you will understand the end to end process of a manuscript’s journey. Towards, the end you will be able to join all the dots about the status of your manuscript.
What topics will you cover?
Chapter 1: What’s happening to my manuscript?
Chapter 2: Why is it taking so long?
Chapter 3: Why are statuses confusing?
Chapter 4: How do I know what a status means?
Chapter 5: Am I the only one?
Chapter 6: Time for a quick revision
Chapter 7: Can I do anything to reduce the waiting time?
Chapter 8: Conclusion