Your research findings are the fruits of your hard work and deserve to be presented in the best way possible in your research paper.
- Discover an easy method to categorize the data that should be presented as text, tables, and figures
- Get actionable tips and examples that will help you present your data concisely and effectively
- Learn to avoid the crucial mistakes when writing the Results section
What you will find in this digital handbook?
- It’s all about the results!
- What comprises this section – Of blood tests and results
- Deciding which data to present in the paper
- Tips for using tables and figures
- Key considerations for effective data presentation
- The don’ts of writing results
- Quick Checklist
100% satisfaction guarantee
This handbook covers everything you need to better articulate your results.
Note - This is a digital handbook sent securely via email on purchase.