A great manuscript submission package goes a long way to impress the editor and reviewers by increasing your chances of journal acceptance.
- Learn what editors and reviewers look for in a submission package
- Learn how to write an impressive cover letter
- Understand the ethical aspects that you need to follow before submission
- This guide comes with a downloadable pre-submission checklist and is your perfect guide to preparing a great submission package!
What you will find in this digital handbook
- Why all the fuss about the submission package?
- What are the first things journal editors look at in a submission package?
- Wait! your manuscript is not ready for submission yet!
- Impress the editor with your cover letter!
- Is your author information complete?
- Give credit where credit is due!
- Reusing figures? take permission.
- Disclose all conflicts of interest.
- Some special requirements for biomedical papers.
- A concluding note.
100% satisfaction guarantee
This handbook covers examples to certainly learn and get better with your proposal.
Note - This is a digital handbook sent securely via email on purchase.