What's in the handbook?
Today, more and more researchers are exploring open access publishing and many journals, publishers, and funders are considering open access. Open access is being taken more seriously today. The underlying idea is that it helps increase the impact of scientific discovery by making research findings freely accessible. But often researchers are afraid to try out open access publishing because they don’t know what it means or worry that publishing open access will expose them to predatory publishers. This handbook will help you understand exactly what open access means and how you can go about choosing the right open access route for publishing your paper.
What you will find in this course
1. What is open access?
2. How did the idea of open access come up?
3. Can only journal articles be open access?
4. How will open access help me?
5. What are the types of open access publishing?
6. Could you tell me more about Green open access?
7. How does Gold open access work?
8. How does copyright work under open access?
9. What is an embargo?
10. What are open access mandates?
11. Why do researchers hesitate to choose open access publishing?
12. How can I choose a legitimate open access journal?
13. How can I get more information about an open access repository or journal?
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.