What will you learn?
- Understand the kind of common errors made by researchers
- Identify and fix common language problems in your research paper
- Identify proofreading errors and how to fix them
- Ensure that your manuscript has better readability and clarity
- Write your manuscript with ease and without errors
Why should you enroll?
This course is ideal for young researchers, PhDs or anyone looking to get familiar with the world of academia. Through this course, you will be able to write an error-free manuscript. The modules within this course will ensure that your manuscript adheres to high standards of prestigious academic journals and will also improve your chances of publication.
What topics will you cover?
Lecture 1: What peer reviewers expect and why
Lecture 2: Distracter 1: Faulty logic
Lecture 3: Distracter 2: Complex writing style
Lecture 4: Distracter 3: Proofreading errors
Lecture 5: Conclusion