Created by Dr Sabyasachi Sengupta
- 4 Lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of Completion
- You should be interested in Clinical Research or should be at least curious about it.
- You do not need any prior experience with research, statistics or publications to take this course
Welcome to this course on Clinical Research Methodology. I have designed this course so that even beginners can learn how to do research in a methodical way and publish impactful papers. You will come across examples from real research topics in various modules to grasp the subject better.
In the Overview module, we will learn the advantages of doing good scientific research and publications and you will see glimpses of my journey from being a medical student to coming of age as a researcher. I believe that If I could do it, then so can you.
- Medical and Nursing graduate students
- Postgraduates and PhD students involved with thesis
- Research Coordinators involved in Clinical trials
- Those in the early stage of their Research Career
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.