Created by Dr Sabyasachi Sengupta
- 7 Lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of Completion
- You should be interested in Clinical Research or should be at least curious about it.
- You do not need any prior experience with research, statistics or publications to take this course
Welcome to this course on Clinical Research Methodology. I have designed this course so that even beginners can learn how to do research in a methodical way and publish impactful papers. You will come across examples from real research topics in various modules to grasp the subject better.
In the Bio-statistics module, we will build up concepts from the very basics such as "What is a variable" till basic understanding of advanced statistics. You will get exposed to topics like "How to make an effective Excel sheet" and "How to communicate with a bio-statistician"
Who this course is for:
- Medical and Nursing graduate students
- Postgraduates and PhD students involved with thesis
- Research Coordinators involved in Clinical trials
- Those in the early stage of their Research Career
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.