In this course, you will:
- Learn how to communicate effectively through formal letters
- Understand the basics of writing different types of letters
- Find tips to hone your written communication skills
Why should you enroll?
As a researcher, you encounter various situations wherein you need to communicate through written correspondence. Developing and honing written communication skills can help you further your academic career. This course covers the basics of a diverse range of written communication, such as cover letters, job applications, enquiry letters, and so on. By following the simple and handy guidelines presented in this course, you can gain an edge in written correspondence.
- Types of letters
- Letters from job applicants
- Cover letter for job applicants
- Issues with language
- Content of a curriculum vitae
- Design of a curriculum vitae
- Check your understanding
- Enquiry letters
- Technical memoranda
- Rebuttal letters
- Communicating science through media and social media
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.