In this course, you will:
- Grasp the basics of making a great oral presentation at conferences or events
- Learn how to capture the audience’s attention using different types of aids or tools
- Master secret tips and tricks on making a great presentation
Why should you enroll?
As a researcher, publishing a manuscript is not enough. You also need to present your findings at scientific events and meetings. How do you make a great presentation that captures the audience’s attention? This course will help you with secret tips and tricks to help you prepare a presentation that captivates your audience.
Explore the tools and aids you could use to improve the quality of your presentation and identify areas that you should pay closer attention to before and during your talk. Learn about additional elements in a presentation, e.g., animation or imagery. Enter your next presentation with confidence with these simple tips and tricks.
- Overhead projector slides/transparencies
- LCD projectors
- White board and black board
- Paper hand-outs
- Flip charts
- Artefacts or props
- Pictures in PowerPoint
- Animations in PowerPoint
- Check your understanding
30-day money back guarantee
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund