In this course, you will learn
- How to write the Results section?
- What to include and exclude in the Results section?
- What is the difference between the Results and the Discussion section?
- How to write the Discussion section?
- What to include and exclude in the Discussion section?
- What is the right format to represent results?
Why should you enroll?
The most challenging sections to write—the Results and Discussion sections are where you will showcase your research findings and emphasize their significance.
Now that you’re done with the Introduction and Methods, it’s finally time to show off those brilliant research findings to the world! This course will guide you on the most effective way to present your Results and Discussion sections.
The Results and Discussion sections are perhaps the most important parts of any manuscript as these sections showcase the research findings and emphasize their significance.
A well-presented Results section coupled with a convincing Discussion could go a long way to persuade journal editors and reviewers of the novelty and impact of your study. However, these can also be the most challenging sections to write.
But worry not, this course will handhold you through the nitty-gritties of these sections so that you are able to make the most of those exciting results!
Module 1: Results and Discussion: a quick overview
- What is the Results section all about?
- What is the Discussion section all about?
Module 2: The Results section
- How to write a good Results section
- Choosing the right format to present your results
- Guidelines on using tables and figures effectively
Module 3: The Discussion section
- How to write a good Discussion section
- Some Dos and Don'ts
- Differences between the Results and Discussion sections
- Checklist for the Results section
- Checklist for the Discussion section
Money-back guarantee30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.