Created by Dr Sabyasachi Sengupta
- 5 Lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of Completion
- You should be interested in Clinical Research or should be at least curious about it.
- You do not need any prior experience with research, statistics or publications to take this course
Welcome to this course on Clinical Research Methodology. I have designed this course so that even beginners can learn how to do research in a methodical way and publish impactful papers. You will come across examples from real research topics in various modules to grasp the subject better.
In the module on Literature review, we will go through how to utilize and customize PubMed in the best possible manner for your individual requirements, how to get fresh ideas for research topics and nuances of study designs.
This module begins with how to select a topic for initiating a thesis or clinical study. It provides tips on how you can keep getting a stream of excellent and novel ideas that can be taken forward and published. It also gives you a detailed description of how to do a good PubMed search keeping in mind “what has not been done” and customize PubMed for your own benefit. Lastly, it highlights the pros and cons of the various study designs and teaches you to select the best study design for your own study.
Who this course is for:
- Medical and Nursing graduate students
- Postgraduates and PhD students involved with thesis
- Research Coordinators involved in Clinical trials
- Those in the early stage of their Research Career
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.