Created by Dr Sabyasachi Sengupta
- 6 Lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of Completion
- You should be interested in Clinical Research or should be at least curious about it.
- You do not need any prior experience with research, statistics or publications to take this course
Welcome to this course on Clinical Research Methodology. I have designed this course so that even beginners can learn how to do research in a methodical way and publish impactful papers. You will come across examples from real research topics in various modules to grasp the subject better.
Manuscript writing can be daunting. In the module on Manuscript writing, you will learn to use some templates that will simplify your job and make the writing process enjoyable.
This module introduces you to the nuances of writing various types of manuscripts such as original articles, case reports and letter to the editor. It familiarizes you with internationally available checklists to write your manuscripts. You will also learn to choose a journal that is best for your manuscript with the highest chances of acceptance.
Each 10-minute lecture is packed with information in a very lucid manner enabling you to grasp concepts while enjoying the learning process. Learn on the go and access lectures on your device anytime anywhere. Lectures feature myself on screen speaking with you directly as well as intermittent slides to enhance the learning experience. It will feel like a LIVE one - on - one lecture. I hope that this will be a fruitful and exciting learning experience for you and I look forward to having you here.
Who this course is for:
- Medical and Nursing graduate students
- Postgraduates and PhD students involved with thesis
- Research Coordinators involved in Clinical trials
- Those in the early stage of their Research Career
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.