Created by Dr Sabyasachi Sengupta
- 6 Lectures
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
- Certificate of Completion
- You should be interested in Clinical Research or should be at least curious about it.
- You do not need any prior experience with research, statistics or publications to take this course
Welcome to this course on Clinical Research Methodology. I have designed this course so that even beginners can learn how to do research in a methodical way and publish impactful papers. You will come across examples from real research topics in various modules to grasp the subject better.
This module shows you what a reviewer or a journal editor wants from your paper. It highlights the ten most common causes of rejection. It also teaches you how to deal with rejections and revise to resubmit your paper to a different journal. Lastly, you will learn how to use reference managers to organize and number your references automatically, thereby reducing your burden significantly.
Who this course is for:
- Medical and Nursing graduate students
- Postgraduates and PhD students involved with thesis
- Research Coordinators involved in Clinical trials
- Those in the early stage of their Research Career
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.