In this course, you will:
- Understand the purpose of scientific journals
- Learn how to select a suitable journal
- Understand what are peer-reviewed journals
- Understand the structure of a scientific journal article
Why should you enroll?
Publishing manuscripts in a scientific journal is one of the primary goals of a researcher, not only because it is a requirement for career progression, but also because it provides an opportunity for the researcher to share his/her findings with the world. This course will help you understand the basics of publishing an article in a scientific journal: it explains the role of scientific journals in disseminating research findings, guides you on how to select the right journal to submit your article, and emphasizes the importance of publishing in a peer reviewed journal. In addition, it explains how a scientific research paper is structured and provides some tips for a final check before you submit your manuscript to the journal.
- Scientific journals
- Purpose of a scientific journal article
- Selecting the right journal
- Steps for selecting a journal
- Peer reviewed journals
- Check your understanding
- Structure of a research article
- The IMRAD structure
- Final checks
30-day money back guarantee.
100% satisfaction + effectiveness guarantee
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we will issue a full refund.