What will you learn?
- What is the purpose of a research paper abstract?
- What are the characteristics of a good research paper abstract?
- What are the types of research paper abstracts?
- What is the process of writing a research paper abstract?
- What are the steps for writing a research paper abstract?
Why should you enroll?
This course provides a firm footing for writing a purposeful abstract. Additionally, it introduces you to new forms of abstracts, which are increasingly becoming popular among both editors and readers. A good abstract works the same way when it is published – it helps catch the attention of interested researchers and lay readers, thus helping your paper reach more people. Therefore, it becomes critical to know how to write a good abstract.
What topics will you cover?
Lecture 1: Purposeful Abstracts
Lecture 2: Writing Abstracts